Monday, October 25, 2004

Oh what a beautiful morning

Now that we are setting our alarm clock we actually see the morning. For the first few weeks we would all stay up so late that we wouldn't wake up until 10:30 or so. I have a sneaking suspicion that Elizabeth would wake up much earlier than that however. That was confirmed the morning I woke up to all my nice organized piles of clothes (I had sorted the day before) scattered about the room. Elizabeth no doubt enjoys her new found freedom that her big girl bed gives her.

Morgan on the other hand has had a terrible time adjusting to Michigan. I don't have to nurse her every two hours so she doesn't wake my parents up anymore. She is slowly learning that no matter how loud or how long she cries Mommy and Daddy aren't coming. That had been one of the most challenging things so far. Thank you Jesus that she is sleeping through the night now.

There are still boxes to unpack but I've quit trying to be supper woman so they are just going to have to wait. Almost all the essentials are unpacked. Michigan has it's challenges, but over all we're happy here for the time being. However, we anxiously await our return to our family and friends in Washington. We will love and miss you all. We do extend an invitation for visitors.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Hey Nicole, I am really excited that you started a blog! It's going to be fun to watch your babies grow and to be able to see what's going on in your lives! Bless you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home