Monday, January 10, 2005

Goodbye Dearborn. . . Hello Southfield

We went and looked at the house we will be moving to the end of this month. We need to get appliances for it but other than that it's ready to move in to. I started preparing for the move today. I am so grateful for my mother-in-law that is coming Jan 25th to help us. I took some pictures of the house I will post when I get a chance.

Hans has desided to potty train Elizabeth. I'll keep you posted on his progress.

Gotta go. Hans is ready to hang out with me.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

n jmm ccccdvszerf hp;4re hu;/p'090.
I will translate-I miss you Elizabeth. Love, Aidan :)

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what does Hans get for potty training baby cakes? You were offering to fly someone out to you to get it done. Does he get a free trip somewhere?

Ra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home