Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oops

I recommend going down to the bottom of todays posts and looking at them from the bottom up. The order of the pictures got all messed up. Then you can start with what you would see when you first walk in the door.

I didn't take pictures of everyroom. I think bedroom pictures are pretty boaring. There is a total of four bedrooms and three bathrooms and a two car garage that is attached to the house. It is a huge house. God is so good. What a blessing it will be. The crazy thing is...it is financially benificial for us to buy this house.

Thanks for all your comments. It encourages me to post more often. Keep 'em coming!

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Wow you guys that is awesome!!! What a beautiful place! Too bad you can't pick it up and move it here then we could come an move into one of your massive unfinished rooms:) Love you guys!

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a house! I thought you were buying houses to rent to other people, not to live in. And I thought you wanted to fix them up. This looks great already!
Have fun, Carolyn Miller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home