Monday, September 05, 2005

There is no place like HOME!!

The girls and I are finally starting to feel settled once again after a long visit in Washington with Family and friends. We were there for three weeks. Way to long to be away from your lover! Just incase you didn't know Hans was not able to come with us. While there we were able to be at my grandpa's 80th birthday party and Jesse's wedding. We also went camping, and were able to visit with lot's of friends and family. The flight back was a challange. Elizabeth had a low fever and was very clingy! It was an exhausting day. I was so relieved to see my hansy. I was through traveling alone!

Fall is a very pleasant season in Michigan. Infact it is the only pleasant season in Michigan. So we are enjoying the warm wheather with out the humidity. Leaves and caterpillers are falling off the trees like crazy. Especially the caterpillers...all over our decks. Yuck!

Three weeks until my due date. I have a doctors apointment tomorrow. I'm still feeing really good. Although the last couple of days I have noticed my ring is getting to tight to wear. We went to the birth center/hospital that I'll be birthing at. The nurses there are midwives and they seem very nice. They say they try and give you the birth experience that you want. ie, no IV, or monitor, ect. God has everything under control. I'm excited to have this baby!

Our financess...well lets just say we are experiencing living by faith. Hans says he feels like Peter on the water. Currently he's focused on Jesus so he feels at peace. Oh but it's so easy to get distracted by the big waves crashing around him. If you think of it pray that he will have the grace to keep his eyes on Jesus!

God is so good. And He's taking good care of us! I don't promise to blog again until after the baby comes. I've got a lot to do to prepare. My mom will be flying in on the 24th (a day before my due date). Then my dad will come Oct. 5th. Hopefully the baby will be here by then. Until then...Chow!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Hey Nicole! So glad to see that you guys made it home safely! We have been enjoying your girls' cold the last week or so ;) Eamon is just finally sleeping again at night. Besides the cold we miss you guys already and had such a great time seeing you while you were here! Can't wait to see your new little one! I'm sure you feel the same way :) Blessings for these next few weeks. I need to call you sometime soon.

We changed your comments to add the word verification at the bottom to avoid those nasty comment spammers. Hopefully that will help. We got a really nasty one today and noticed you had some today but we deletely them for you (I remembered your login information ;) Bless you!

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole and Girls, it was so good to spend some time with you, so the girls could get to know their Nana a little bit! It was so fun to have Morgan reach out for me when I sat by you in church! And so refreshing to hold a baby for a while and not have my back hurt like it does when I hold Eamon for more than a few minutes!! I'm so looking forward to pictures of the new baby, and when you move back home so I can see all the girls more often. ;) Love, Momnanajudi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home