Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Family of Five!

It's amazing how a few days ago it was hard for me to visualize what it would be like to have three kids. Now it's hard to imagine life without my sweet little Haley. The night before last she gave us a big scare. We were in bed not quite asleep yet and we heard her spit up and then struggle to breath. Both Hans and I jump up to see what was going on. She wasn't breathing well at all and she was throwing her head back kind of spastic. It looked almost like she was having a seizer. Very scary. My tiny little babies life flashed before my eyes! We didn't get much sleep that night. Every time Haley's breathing would change we would have to make sure she was okay. We thank God for giving us Haley and for protecting her. Now when I hear her cry I'm reminded that at least she's breathing and I thank God!

Thanks to my mom being here adjusting to three kids has been a breeze so far. It's been a tremendous blessing to have her undivided attention. That is one benny to having an out of state baby. Not that we want to make a habit of that!

I feel really great. It's hard for me to remember to take it easy because I feel fine. Jeanne, you will be happy to know that I am limiting my holding time with my older girls. It's not so hard with Elizabeth but my Morgan is missing her mommy! I will be glad when I can freely pick my girls up.

I did post a few more photos on our flickr account so feel free to click on the photos link to view them.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

So did you figure out what was wrong with her? That would freak me out too! Newborns can be a bit scary at time, you haven't quite learned all their habits and signs (which can be kind of odd at times).

Thank you Lord she is okay!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger caleb and sarah turner said...

geeez, yo made me tear up, glad our new baby girl haley is alright. I've been through so much with you and those girls, i just got a little emotional there for a minute! Glad you are feeling great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home