Saturday, October 01, 2005

PICT0021


PICT0021
Originally uploaded by NicoleStol.
12:00 I had decided I wasn't going to expect to have the baby today. After a day and a half of strong contractions that would come and go I was emotionally wore out of thinking about "this might be the real thing". So to fill my day Elizabeth and I started making a double batch of bannana bread. During that time the contractions started up again. I didn't pay to much attention. However, when they were consistently coming every five minutes and the presure I was feeling had changed I was pretty sure we were going to have another baby soon. While the bannana bread finished cooking I made the phone calls to the birth center, doc, etc. Leesa came and got the girls...and as soon as the bannana bread was done we were off to the birth center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home