Wednesday, December 07, 2005

On the Road Again!

Well we have another adventure approaching us. We sold our house and are going to let the family move in before Christmas! Wow change is happening quickly. We're going to go to Washington for a visit in January. Business is starting to pick up. We also sold our house in Las Vegas. God is taking good care of us!

It is FREEZING! I'm not sure why anyone would want to live in Michigan. It was about 15 degrees yesturday and it's supposed to get into the single digits today. BRRR that is way to cold for me. I'm just glad I don't have to go anywhere. I like to stay inside when it's that cold.

It does seem to be a bit caotic around here but life is good. We're flexible! I do view life as an adventure. And most the time it's a fun one!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas! I'm sure this will be the last post until after Christmas. Well I better get packing!

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

So where are you guys going to live?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Are you moving back to Washington?? It would be fun to see you while you're here visiting at least. I love looking at the photos you post of your family. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL. I love how in some photos they have really wild hair. :) It's crazy to me the last time I saw Elizabeth, she was just a newborn. Well I love reading your blog, and I'm glad God is blessing you guys. You are truly blessed! Have a great Christmas, I love you.
Rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home