Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So much for catching up on sleep!

Well we desided to go to bed early because we've been needing to catch up on some sleep. So we head to bed about ten or so. Haley wakes up around 2:30 (which is unusual for her. She's been sleeping through the night for several weeks now) I put her binki in her mouth and she goes back to sleep. Unfortunatly, I lay in bed and don't go back to sleep. So after about 30 minutes of not sleeping I desided I could be much more productive if I get up. I got up and finished organizing/editing my pictures and then I thought I'd better update my blog because I have no idea when I'm going to have access to our computer again. Anyway...it is now 5 in the morning. So much for catching up on sleep. Oh well at least I got things accomplished that needed to be done.

We are moving out of our house on Friday morning. We will be staying with my Uncle Bob and Aunt Deannie for a couple of weeks. The plan is...If the bank doesn't accept our offer on the house then we'll rent a place from a guy that goes to our church until we do get an accepted offer.

Hans has been going back and forth as to wheather (is that the right spelling? Do ask me I'm not thinking very clearly.) or not we will be coming for a visit in Washington. God knows. I'm just trying to wait paitently to find out what His plan is.

So when we get settled somewhere I'll update you as to what ended up happening. In the mean time Hans could really use your prayers of encouragement. This is a very challenging time for us.

I'm going to attempt to go back to bed now!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Good luck on the move you guys! :) Well if I'm allowed to have any input I would suggest you guys coming home in January, at least for a visit!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home