Wednesday, May 24, 2006

HPIM1703


HPIM1703
Originally uploaded by NicoleStol.
This book is definatly in the top 10 (probably 5) that has changed my life. The Bible being number 1 I might add. Anyway, I almost didn't finish reading it because it was a little hard to get through the first chapter. I am so glad I did. It has completly changed my life. At the rate I was filling my body with toxins I'm sure I would has some kind of degenerative disease by the time I was 40. I ate so aweful.

If you want to live to a ripe old age with out the discomfort of disease and cancer I would highly recomend you get this book and follow his advice. (By the way I've read several other books on detox that say very similar things. But this is the book I liked the best. It is an easy read.)

I could go on an on about the things I have learned but I'l save that for another blog. But I would like to say that since we've changed our lifestyle (about 6 week) Hans has lost 15 lbs and I've lost 17! What a great benifit of detoxifying the body!

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Good job you guys, that's great :) I want to see a picutre of your lunch/dinners. And by the way, you were saying that you aren't eating desserts, so the cookies you had for Morgan's birthday an exception or did they fit into your diet? And would you mind sharing your recipe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home