Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Not much new here!

Did I say not much new? I was mistaken. I wanted to announce our ever expanding family. Before you go and think that we're preganant again let me just tell you we're not...yet! Ha Ha. But we do have 5 precious tomatoes on our tomatoe plants.

I have posted 16 new drop shots. Click on the links below and it will take you to them.

Morgan's message to Elyse http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=95237&cdate=20060608

The first four of this day are new http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=95237&cdate=20060609&ctime=101216

These are just to precious. Hans has a message for his mom and you can watch the girls use the juicer. http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=95237&cdate=20060617

Reply to Aidan http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=95237&cdate=20060627
Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Those were fun Nic! You're girls are so precious and getting more and more beautiful every day. I uploaded some more videos but the ones I tried to do today of the boys, well, they were boys! Maybe I will post them anyway. Love you!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Nicole, what kind of juicer do you have? I tried your green lemonade recipe in the vitamix and it was nasty, just not meant to drink all that stuff whole in those ammounts! I've been having a lot of fun with the vitamix and smoothies though and the boys are really starting to branch out in what they will tolerate :)

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger jackibri said...

Nicole, your girls are so sweet! I love stopping by your page and looking at new pictures. I don't always leave a comment, but I want you to know I really enjoy your beautiful babies and love seeing what a fun mommy you are!! ...and you are an awesome photographer too!
Love you lots.
Jacki

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole,

I am contacting you in reference to an investment property you purchased in March, 2005, in Warren, MI. My name is Shelley Peterson and I represent Republic Insurance Company. Republic insured the mortgage on the Warren, MI, property you purchased. I am not a creditor and am completing a post-closing quality review of your file. Please contact me at 208-788-1872 or email speterson@niaco.com.

Thank you,
Shelley Peterson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home