Saturday, June 17, 2006

Update

We are really pretty much in a similar position. Still trying to sell these two houses. We thought (and may still have) a buyer for the Grosse Pointe house but he's taking to long so we've started marketing it again. Hans is still trying to get the other house listed. The realtor company he's been working with isn't exactly very helpful in training. And Hans' strength is not paper work.

Spiritually however, I think we are in a much better place. I know I am. I'm having to learn things (simple things) all over again at this stage of life. Simple things like "Trust and Obey". But God has been so patient with me. I think this new eating habit has come at a perfect time because I can't turn to food for comfort like I did before. The only thing I have is God! And it's a great place to be. Plus I'm 25 pounds lighter than I was a few months ago. That's always nice. Twenty more pounds and I'll be back to were I was when I got married. I don't know if I'll get that low but it doesn't matter. I keep getting on the scale, mostly in disbelief, and it keep going down. It's weird but I'm excited to detoxify. The girls and I make our own juice concoctions. Mostly from veggies, but always with a lemon. That really helps to hid the veggie taste. I will post a video of them helping me. Even Morgan can do it after I cut the veggies up to fit in the juicer. She's so cute.

We're able to attend more of the church we are going to then usual becasue all of our girls are comfortable staying in the nursery. They love it and we do to. It's an A/G church we found via the A/G web site. We went to church BBQ at someone's house. They live on a lake. The girls had an absolute blast. They had their two most favorite things to play with, dirt (sand) and water. Elizabeth was in the water almost the entire time. Haley loved the water too but I got tired to trying to keep her from eating the sand so she didn't get as much water time. Hans and I got to go toob'n. That was fun. I had never done that before.

Very cute picture and video's to come.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Hepzibah The Watchman said...

You have a beautiful family - May God bless you indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home