Saturday, August 05, 2006

Time fly's by

We have recently had so completly unlivable wheather. With humidity around 70% it felt like 100-108 degrees. Due to the fact that our house has no AC we didn't fair well. We are so grateful that the heat wave/humidity wave is over. At least for now.

We have harvested three cucumbers off of our bush cucumber plant and broccolli! This was the first time Elizabeth really got excited about eating broccolli. I love gardening! I'm addicted now. I will want to have a garden every year. Hans and I are already talking about how to design our dream garden. My tomatoes are starting to turn red. Veggies are so much better fresh.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger The Smith Family said...

I can totally relate to the heat thing! I love summer and I love being pregnant in the summer, but this is the first time I can honostly say that I wish it weren't so hot!
OK Nic- you have got to show me how to create the links from your pics in your blog to go directly to your flickr account. I'm stumped.
And yes, God willing, we'll be hanging out soon!
Love ya,
Shannon

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Your girls are beautiful Nicole-thanks for the update! :)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger jackibri said...

Poor Nicole: I don't think I could bear that kind of weather. I love the heat, but not the humidity! Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home