Saturday, September 02, 2006

HPIM2133


HPIM2133
Originally uploaded by NicoleStol.
With ooozzzz

This looked like three bites a few days ago. Located on my leg just above my knee. It has grown and grown into this monsterous thing. I have been so miserible that I haven't been thinking clearly. My legs have itched so bad that I wanted to cut them off.

So my doctor (Hans) recomended doing what he did to a very similar looking spot in his leg the week before. (side note: we thought his spot was a reaction from the shingles because he's roofing our house right now, but now it's not looking like the case.) So anyway, he told me to scrub it with a wire brush (pictured below) in order to pop all the puss bubbles. It took me awhile but I finally gave into his advice.

I didnt' realize how much of my father I had in me when it came to passing out. I managed to scrub with the wire brush a few times but them I had to stop because I thought I might pass out. Even now as I think about it the feeling starts coming back (only on a much smaller scale). So I call for Hans becasue at this point I'm laying on the floor and I can't deside what is worse the passing out sensation or the urge to throw up! Wow what a way to start the day. So Hans had to assist in finishing the wire brush scrub.

I'm glad that is over. Now I have to keep a rag close by because the ooz is constantly dripping. Our life is full of excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home