Saturday, October 28, 2006

Breath of Fresh Air!

I didn't realize how much stress I was carrying until after our bankruptcy court date was over. We had it this past Thursday. Afterwards I felt like a ton of bricks were lifted off my back. I didn't realize I was carrying a ton of bricks. It feels so good to loose a ton of weight!

I also realized it when I heard Hans tell someone that he's seen me smile like I haven't for a long time. This past year...or it would probably more accurate to say the past two years has been very challenging for me. I've had seasons of peace and joy in the midst of the stress. But I've had to many seasons of anxiety. I'm learning...slowly but surly that God is in control and I don't have to be stressed or afraid. It will be so nice when I master that one.

I praise and thank my God for keeping His hand on us at all times. He is such a faithful and loving Father.

Enjoy the photos. You can see live video by clicking in the link below

www.dropshots.com/NicoleStol


Our plan is still to move back to Washington as soon as God opens the door. It doesn't look like we'll make it there before Christmas unfortunately. We miss and love you all.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger cloudbreaker said...

I will remember u in my prayers but that's good that you're feeling alot better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home