Friday, March 18, 2005

Potty Treat

All I have to say is THANK YOU JESUS! Elizabeth has had great success going to the bathroom on the potty. She is diligent about asking for her potty treat after each time she goes. She will go on her own and then she calls me and says, "My did mom" and that is my cue to come and wipe her. She is so precious. We did have our first outing today. She told me several times that she had to go but she never was able to get used to the foreign toilet. So she had two wet accidents while we were gone.

During the whole process she has only had (not including the ones while we were out) two pee accidents and unfortunately one dodo accident that just happen to be on our light colored carpet.

Oh I forgot to mention. . .the other day Hans found Elizabeth in the bathroom with a bottle of fingernail polish that had broke and splattered all over the floor. He called for me to come with the camera. What a mess. I thought of my Aunt Ruth "we just made a memory". Yes there are several traces of it left. Fingernail polish (red no less) just doesn't like to come off grout. Rats, Hans hadn't made it in time - He was on a mission to seal all the tile floor. Oh well, we didn't really like that floor anyway. I'm sure is was a completeeee accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home