Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Boy or Girl? That is the question!!!

I had an ultrasound and the tech is 99.9% sure of what the sex of the baby is.

I was going to leave you all in suspense by telling you a few names that are unisex that we had picked out. However, I am swamped with paper work and my creativity is on vacation. So I will just have to be boring and tell you what our next offspring will be. It a baby girl!!

Sorry, Taylor, Parker and Steven, we'll keep trying to produce another boy cousin.

We are thrilled! It will be fun to have three little girls so close in age. Right Andrea?

My camera is broken but a new one is on the way. So more pictures to come.

6 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on knowing about your daughter. I used to want ssix daughters. It didn't happen so keep trying for me.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new daughter. I used to want to have six daughters. It didn't happen so you can keep trying for me. Love You All, Auntie Ruth

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! We love little girls!!! John has always said that God must have instilled something pretty incredible in a daddy that He has chosen to bless with a bunch of little girls to raise like protection, covering, honor, virtue, teaching them to want to walk like a princess! Mommies can do some of it, but the daddy truly has a high calling to help produce radical girls for Jesus! We know you guys can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aguilar5

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, girls are great! At least a couple of my girls give me girls!! But does this mean Jenni's next one will be another BOY?! I can only hope for a girl!
Love, momnanajudi

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

It's just so hard putting up with all these grandsons! Congratulations Nicole and Hans, three girls! Wow! That must seem really strange, I have often thought about what if we have another boy next, and I think it would be loads of fun to have three boys, not that I don't want a girl but you guys are going to have lots of fun tea parties and girly stuff galore!

Bless you guys! :) So how many weeks are you now?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Since you make such cute ones, why stop at 2. Three cute girls are always better than 2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home