Sunday, September 18, 2005

The count down!

One week left...give or take a week or two. Hopefully not two. I'm not sure why but I can't seem to get to sleep at night. It is 11:30 and my family is fast asleep and I'm in front of the computer because I don't feel sleepy. Okay, now I feel a little sleepy but when I sat down here 45 minuts ago I didn't. I can't stand just laying in bed so I thought I would go ahead and post the pictures from last week. I normally don't post so often but you see I downloaded my pictures off my camera (to make room for the birth) and the pictures turned out so good I can't help but post them so you can enjoy them with me.

So far the spelling pole has shown an overwhelming likeness to spell our baby's name Hailey. We shall see what we deside. It's really cool being the parents becuase when it comes right down to it...our vote is the only one that counts! No offense intended...It's been fun to see what our family in friends think as well.

Hopefully this will be the last blog before baby comes! Then maybe I'll be able to sleep at night. I'm just so excited to hold my sweet baby in my arms. Not to mention the little bugger preforms a ballet evey night...or maybe she's just practicing her karate, I'm not sure which. I know what you're thinking and I want you to stop!!! Don't speak those words of sleepless nights over me. I do not recieve them. Elizabeth basically slept through the night right from the get go. It could happen agian.

Good Night~

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Well Nicole, for your sake I hope little daughter comes earlier rather than later! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little bundle and I wish I could be there to witness her entry into the world! wow, three little girls! :) Well, I hope this isn't your last entry unless you have her really soon. We need minute by minute updates of how your are doing! ;)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger caleb and sarah turner said...

I know you'll be waisted from all the birth giving, but I wanna see my new niece as soon as you can post tons of photos! I means lots here! I wish I could just fly out with mom,but that's not gonna happen, so we will give you a few days then expect some very cute photos of baby girl Hailey!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home