Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sept '05_027


Sept '05_027
Originally uploaded by NicoleStol.
I had a doctors apointment today. And reluctantly I let her check me. I tried to talk her out of it but she was very insistent. She was convinced I must be dialated to a 6 and would have this baby any minute. I have no idea why she thought that. There was no indication that that was the case. Anyway, I haven't even began to dialate yet. My mothers prayers must be working. She fly's in on the 24th. My due date is the 25th. All is going well. Most of the time I feel great. Every once in a while I feel really READY to have this baby. But for the most part I'm not in a hurry. I still have things on my list of "things to do".

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Why in the world would she have thought you were dilated to a 6?!!! I think by the looks of you in this picture that you may be dilated to a 3 1/2...or maybe a 2. That is just crazy! But I bet when she checked you she really convinced you of her better judgement. Did she tell you why she thought that? Crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home