Thursday, December 15, 2005

Can't think of a title

Sorry! I have tried to blog the little bit that we do know about where we will be going as of Jan 1st. I posted it and when I went back to my blog later it wasn't there. It's in never never blog land. So I won't be nerly as creative in telling you...we are not sure where we are going. We'll be spending a few weeking visiting in Washington. We currently have an offer in on a house that if accepted we will move into. If not...well we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

I have to share my tramatic dream...I let my grandma hold Haley (2 1/2 months old) and when I went back to get her she was gone and my grandma didn't know where she was. We were in a public place and I was searching all over for her. I would see another baby and think it was her. But when I went over and grabbed her out of another's arms, I would start to feel so relived, and then they would inform me that it wasn't Haley. That happened like three times...I finally fell to my knees in tears because I lost my baby! The agony of it all. Lukily in the end Elizabeth my three year old told us where she had put her. Odd! Elizabeth isn't allowed to carry Haley around. Dreams are weird. But I'm still trying to recover.

I busy packing. Hans turned 34 this week. He's also going to real estate school so he can get his realtors license. God really seems to be opening doors for us business wise. It will be nice to get out of this hole we seem to be in.

Our adventurous life continues!

To God be the glory! That sounds really religous but we really do want our lives to glorify our Lord. We serve a fun God.


3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Busy busy busy!!! I'm glad it's you and not me moving right now :) Have a wonderful Christmas Stol Family! When do you have to move out by?

Blessings!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Famous last words, Jen, now it is also you moving!! When do YOU have to move out by?! Love, Mom

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's Mom Judi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home