Friday, January 06, 2006

Home sweet home...Somewhere!

I am eagerly awaiting the day that I can be queen of my own domain again. We are so greatfull to my aunt and uncle for letting us stay with them while our lives are in limbo. But it's a challange for all of us agusting to such arrangements. We are in the middle of three realestate deals. We are hopeing to get them wrapped up by next week so we can head to Washington for a visit. I don't suppose Jenn, that you could wait that long to have you baby? If I do recall I waited for you to come back from Uganda to have Elizabeth. But having just resently experienced full term pregnancy I do not request that of you, although I would love to be there.
Elizabeth just fell out of bed...gotta go!

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

How long do you guys plan on staying? I'm not sure if we are going to get to see you when you are here although I would hate to miss out on seeing that sweet little Haley! Maybe you want to come help me pack for a few days while your here and we could see about getting our kids sick too!? Love you Nicole, good luck with all the moving and such!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home