Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling much better

We're not completly back up to par, but we're feeling a whole lot better than we were. I slept in a recliner (that we rented by the way) for three nights. I was glad to join my husband in our very comfortable bed last night.

We bought a used washer and dryer today! Yeah, no more laundry mat experiences for me. At least for now. Now all I need is a stove, dishwasher and a fridge! One thing at a time. I much rather wash dishes by hand then clothes!

I've posted a lot of geat pictures on our flickr account. Click on our photos link on our side bar to see them.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Great pictures Nicole! Thanks for the update :) And that first picture of Haley with the fishy face is just hysterical! What a little goof! She can make some great faces! So glad to hear you are all feeling better, we are too and now we feel really ready to have this little one, hopefully in the next couple of days. I will have to call you tomorrow but if I don't, you call me :)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger The Smith Family said...

Thanks for keeping us informed Nicole. Those pictures are great. Love the pudding in the toilet! I hope you are adjusting well and can soon feel like you are "home".

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger jackibri said...

You have such cute babies! I shouldn't be surprised cuz you were one of the cutest little girls in the world at one time!
Love you.
Jacki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home