Monday, September 04, 2006

POISON IVY!

Well the lovely pictures below are from poison ivy. They weren't bug bites after all. Unfortunately the rash has spread and gotten worse. It was so painful yesterday (my leg) that I stayed in bed all day, which I don't like to do by the way.

I just want to say I have a wonderfully loving husband that took over the house and kids so I could rest. He even made us our meals the entire day. I don't know if I was just really hungry or what but he made a Mexican egg dish for dinner and it was delicious!

My leg looks so grotesque that I have felt many times like I was going to pass out. I will be so glad when I'm able to walk around freely with out ooz running down my leg.

Well it's good to know what the real cause was. It's kind of ironic because last Saturday Hans went trapsing through the woods to collect leaves from a black walnut tree. We were going to make a tea to help sooth Morgans rash that she had from an alergic reaction from a medication. Little did we know that he would bring back poison ivy oil with him and would share it with all of us. In attempt to relieve one rash we ended up with another. Who would have known.

I guess the worst part is only supposed to last a week. I'm counting down the days!

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Nicole...I feel your pain..or itch. After viewing the pics earlier I'm not sure I could, in all honesty say I wish I could take it for you like I did when you were sick or hurting when you were a child....but I deffinately wish you didn't have it...More character growth!!!!Love you, Mom

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger cloudbreaker said...

Hello Nicole..I don't know if u still remember me but I am just stopping by to say that u got avery beautiful family and not forgetting that ur girls are so adorable.
Take care,
Rosi Voiss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home