Wednesday, September 28, 2005

40 weeks and counting...

I went to the doctor today. I am 50% effaced and have dialated to a 2. This baby will come!!!! It may not be a september baby, but she will come. I'm still feel really good. My next apt. will be Tuesday October 4th. If I don't have the baby by the 5th the doc wants to induce me. So just pray I have the baby before that. I don't want to be induced.

It does seem like I'm going to be pregnant forever but I know that it simply not true. It will be so fun to hold a newborn in my arms again.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

We're all waiting as I am sure you are too! The waiting game continues, she'll come in her own sweet time!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I can't wait to see pictures. At least now we can keep in touch, and be informed about eachother's lives. This is great! Best Wishes! If the pain that I went through with this transplant is anything like child birth, all I can say is you are amazing. Love and Miss You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home