Monday, September 26, 2005

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock

Well my due date has come and gone. And still no baby! That's okay though. I know God has a plan in mind and this baby will be born on just the right day. I just hope it doesn't have a chance to reach 12 pounds in the mean time. I'm feeling good. Just trying to patiently await the birth of this little blessing. My mom got here Saturday night. That has helped distract me some.

God is so good and I trust Him and dedicate this birth to Him and for His glory!

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

Nicole, you are sooo close! I'm excited for you guys, can't wait to see pictures. You know what you should be doing in the mean time is teaching your mom how to update your blog so she can give minute by minute updates of your progress while in labor. Otherwise I may be tempted to call every twenty minutes! ;)

So have you guys decided how your'e going to spell her name or are you going to wait until you see her? Love you!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Marnee is checking the blog several times each day, hoping for the wonderful news!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Amelia said...

Nicole, I am so excited for you!! I dont know how all of you do it. Running after little ones and being pregnant. I have to put Allison in strollers everywhere or else I would be running all over every store we go into.

Good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home