Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The drama continues...

Well we are still not quite sure what our lives will look like in a week. The good news is that the banks have accepted our offers. We should close on those in a few weeks. We'll put both of them up for sale but live in one until it sells. Hans' latest idea is to buy an RV and live in that. I'm not so fond of that idea. I'd rather just get an appartment. Anyway, we are trying to get our business here wrapped up by the end of the week so we can head to Washington. Life is full of uncurtainty right now. Pray for me if you think about it. I'm stuggling to have positive perspective.
I really do have so much to be thankful for. God is so good to us. We are currently being stretched and it is rather uncomfortable at times.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

We will be praying for you that everything goes through somewhat smoothly and that the Lord directs your path. I agree with you Nicole, I would rather rent an apartment as well :) Three little ones in an RV might get a little cramped! And your girls might drive you nuts, then what would they do with a nut for a mother? :) Looking forward to hopefully getting to see you soon!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole, Please let us know how we can reach you by phone. 253-210-7046 Love, Jason & Christine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home