Friday, April 14, 2006

I love pictures

If you haven't noticed I love pictures. And I love to scrapbook them. That is what I will be doing for the next week at my Aunt Carolyns. We are packing up and getting ready to housesit for my Aunt Carolyn and uncle Butch. They have graciously opened up their home for us while they are going to be out of town. We went to the library and loaded up on video's. We are going to break all the rules and spend the week "vegging" out on Detox Diet and video's (pun intended). Of course our girls are not participating in the Detox diet but I'm sure they'll watch more video's this next week than they have in 2 months. They will typically watch 2-4 movies a week. This week we're not counting! I'm also planning on going to a craft store to get some things for us to make crafts/projects together. It will be a great week. We're really looking forward to it.

We got the girls pictures taken. The pictures below are the one's we ordered. If you care to see the rest you can go to my photos link. I was only planning on getting Haley's six month old pictures taken and then I realized that Morgan is going to be two next month. And who God only know where in the world we will be then. So I decided if two are dressed for pictures I might as well get a group shot. Although I did go early to Penny's to see if there was anything decent for Elizabeth to wear for the picture. I ended up getting two tops for her. One for $4.77 and one for $1.77! She's growing out of her "suitcase" clothes. I refuse to buy more because we have so many clothes in storage.

If you think of it pray that we would quickly learn whatever leason God want's us to learn so we can move on from this season of our lives. I will gladly kiss the "nomade" lifestyle goodbye.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

What sweet pictures of your girls Nicole. They are photogenic! Have a wonderful time on your detox diet :)

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger jackibri said...

Detox Diet? Sounds like torture...but probably something I should do too!
Your little girls are SO adorable! I love looking through your pictures. Thanks for sharing them with me!
Love you lots and think of you often.
Jacki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home