Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Prayer Warriors Needed!

Hopefully most of you know Hans and I are expecting another baby in September. I've had some concerns with this pregnancy. I went to the doctor today and he did not have very good things to say. He wants to monitor me very closely. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week.

The doctor said there was a young lady recently that had a very similar situation as I do and she ended up having to spend the last several months of her pregnancy in the hospital.

Not exactly what I wanted to hear. Okay not at all what I wanted to hear. I hate the thought of a hospital birth in the first place but to spend weeks or even months in the hospital would be . . . I don't even want to think about it.

So I'm asking friends and family to rally around me with pray support. I admit feelings of fear are all around me. I feel fear for myself (physically), I feel fear for my unborn baby, I feel fear for my precious little girls, I feel fear for my husband. I know God has not given me that spirit of fear, but it is all around me trying to devour me.

Please pray for mine and my baby's physical safty and health, and our family's emotional stability.

We serve a big God and I know He has a plan. I look to Him for peace in the midst of this time.

If you want further detail about my complications you're going to have to contact me. It's not something I want to post on the internet.

7 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

We will be praying here Nicole! We serve a powerful God and we will believe in His best for you! Let me know if you need anything!

I love you Nicole!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The church will be praying for you tonight and in the future.

Dad Stol

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis-
We love you and are keeping you in our prayers. Remember who is in control and lean on Him for your strength and support.
-Marnee and the kids.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole my prayers are with you. Please give me a call or send me your number (I can't find it) so we can talk. I'll put you on our prayer list at church. Talk to you soon.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Nic, I'm glad your mom and Lanaya are there with you, update us when you can. (I've talked to Jen, so I know some) Give Deb, Lanaya and all the girls hugs for me! Love, MomJudi

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Nicole,

I know it's been a while since we've touched base, but I "stopped in" tonigt at your blog, and was glad to hear of an opportunity to pray for you. I am happy that you're carrying a precious new little one, and will be praying for you.

With love,
Karen Engstrom

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole:
Marnee just sent me your website so now I'm in on this big prayer fest & I will also put you on our church prayer list. God ALWAYS hears our prayers and ALWAYS answers in the way that is best for you! God IS in control! Rest in His arms! It's the best place to be!
Auntie Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home