Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The battle of the mind

Wow! The battle in my mind was a bloody one yesturday. It was one of those days that you feel defeated and want to become one with the floor and disapear. I admitt I let the enemy chew me up and spit me out, laughing the whole time. I was much like a spoiled pouting child. I felt like the man of God that sat under the tree and asked God to kill him. Okay, maybe not that bad. But it was a misserable day.

I woke up this morning not feeling any better. But I determind not to allow my feelings to dictate my day. So I typed out a banner of truth. It will be displayed on the wall so I will see it often to remind myself that my feelings are not in control. These are the truths below.

Truth

- God is in control and He will make everything work out according to His will and timing.

- Stressing out only pleases satan.

- I can walk in peace and joy no matter what my circumstances are.

- I am in the midst of a spiritual battle and I can’t afford to take my eyes off of my leader (God) and put them on myself. I must use the Word of God to fight the lies of the enemy.

- God has equipped me with everything I need to succeed.

- God is with me!!

- With God ALL things are possible!

2 peter 1:3 His divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness through my knowledge of him who called me by his own glory and goodness. 4Through these he has given me his very great and precious promises, so that through them I may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by my evil desires.

Today I choose victory! And my feelings are just going to have to get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home